AssociationREADY2013 - Present
Senior Web & Graphics Specialist
As a web & graphics specialist served lead on design of corporate website, portals and large-scale web applications for online solutions that catered to law firms, property managers and homeowners associations.
- Redesign of Corporate Sales Website to modern responsive layout and implement UI/UX design strategies of landing page experience to improve customer acquisition and conversions.
- Design high-impact, user-centered pages that convey company’s brand, value proposition and industry-leading functionality.
- Deliver user-centered design solutions in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Responsible for upgrade and continual maintenance.
- Saw Increase of 40% traffic to new website since relaunch
- New customer acquisition increased by 20% by successfully redesigning, coding and redeploying the current website.
- Decreased page abandonment rates by 12% by applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, and industry best practices
- Works with support & development teams to design and develop concepts for new UI/UX interfaces for large scale-web applications. Responsible for creating user flows, wireframes, style-guides, site maps and high-fidelity interactive responsive prototypes for development.
- Format designs and media for use in print and web applications; deliver production-ready graphics in HTML & CSS.
- Rebrand of company logo to fit new established marketing goals.
- Establish a social media marketing plan to increase brand awareness. Research which platforms would be most effective for the industry and reach the most potential clients with new marketing initiatives. Help manage marketing campaigns and social media channels to keep the consistency of the brand steady.
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives including content development, search engine optimization and analytics, A/B Testing and key word landing pages.
- Create luxury branding and marketing materials that adhered to established brand standards. Materials included digital brochures, posters, magazine ads, sell sheets, note cards, envelopes, packaging, PowerPoint presentations, as well as various web and social media materials.
- Creation of eye-catching print ads for Common Ground, an industry trade magazine, with 33,000+ readerships.
- Provide trade show support for marketing communication materials including the design of large scale tradeshow booth graphics plus associated collateral materials such as handouts, giveaways and company apparel. Provide feedback and manage quote process regarding outside Marketing Production vendors
- Execute email campaigns including design, coding and analytics using industry standard SalesForce program.
- Utilize analytics tools (organic search engine optimization and Pay Per Click) to effectively report on progress and new marketing strategies.
- Visit www.AssociationREADY.com Website to see the live website.
AtHomeNet2008 - 2013
Senior Marketing Design Specialist
Served as Senior Design Specialist for a nationwide software company that produced custom CMS websites for HOA Associations and Property Management Companies. Oversaw the design and implementation of corporate website, established and maintained corporate branding specifications initiatives, created collateral sales material for Support and Sales teams. Utilized SEO analytics to formulate new marketing strategies, keyword landing pages and A/B testing. Worked with business analysts, development, support teams for customer & software upgrades.
- Worked with Marketing Director to establish and maintain corporate branding specifications and initiatives
- Conception through completion of marketing materials in a variety of creative projects, including brochures, sales collateral, direct mail, corporate identity and trade shows
- Participated in initial consultation with clients for management company website creation, offering multiple solutions in conceptual models, layout, theme and typography
- Produced layout, design and code for company newsletter, distribute via direct email campaign to 10,000+ users
- Served as mentor to junior web designers, including training on Adobe Creative Suite programs, design critiques, customer website reviews and problem solving
- Assisted sales and operations to ensure successful print and digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize analytics tools (such as Google & WebCEO) to effectively report on progress and new marketing strategies including A/B Testing & Keyword Specific Landing Pages
- Worked with Development Team to design user interface updates for custom CMS
Freelance Designer & Graphic Artist1999 - Present
Design professional who successfully manages and coordinates graphic & web projects from concept through completion. Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs and consistently meet deadlines and requirements in an array of industries. Extensive experience in both graphic and web design, sales collateral, logo & branding identity, trade show materials, catalogs, newsletters, training materials and client presentations.
Some website examples:
Please visit My Portofio to see samples from my various clients.
Network Communications, Inc.1999 - 2008
Web Designer + Graphic Designer
Managed both corporate and publication website operations for a $100 Million Real Estate publisher - NCI, Inc. As a web designer created an online corporate identity, organizing content effectively for the various corporate and publication websites, determining overall site design and navigation - considering web standards, marketing strategies and creating a user friendly environment. Worked with development teams to complete the backend coding of websites, interface testing and end-user training.
As Graphic Designer oversaw initial client consultations for client print pages & advertisements, advising on layout options, image rendering and preflight checklists.
Websites include work with www.treb.com, www.nci.com, www.apartmentfinder.com and www.uniquehomes.com
West Augusta Dental Associates1996 - 1998
Scientific Illustrator + Graphic Designer
Illustrated graduated level dental textbook, Syllabus of Prosthetics for Osseointegrated Implants, which included 200+ illustrations including book cover. Coordinated & oversaw book publishing production. Various other creative projects included web design, 2-D animation, advertisement campaigns, mass mailings, visual presentations and office support.